Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Kind of Facelift At 40!

Dear Precious Readers,

Thank you for taking an amazing spiritual journey with me for the past 8 years on Abigail's Alcove.

I have created a new blog that reflects the person that I've become at age 40.

At abigailbenjamin.net you can find a place to give yourself Beauty, Silence, and a Peaceful Rural Setting on this busy internet highway.

Join me there to find inspiration for silent prayer, to find Movies, Music and Books that compliment your spiritual journey, and to meet up with a friendly sidekick who loves to chat about the deep things in life.

Everything on this blog has been moved to "Alcove" on the navigation bar. Comments on all posts are now open.

The "blog" tab on abigailbenjamin.net will contain new posts I wrote after May 15, 2015.

I look forward to meeting up with you in a modern and more technology friendly setting!

See you soon!

Your friend,

Abigail B.