Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Because Only Danya Gets to Interrupt My Pre-Anniversary Party Plans...

Danya tagged me in a meme for my favorite Scripture passage:

John 7:37: "Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water."

It's my favorite passage because it sums up what I most want to become as a Carmelite-- to posses a believing heart that can water myself, my husband, my children and the strangers I pass on the street with a "river of living water."

Hope I deserve to get that printed on my tomb stone!

I'm tagging Kaitlin, Lauren, and JoAnn.

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Abigail! 'Love it! I will think about being living water today with all 7 of my kids home from school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Interesting! Thanks for the tag! Fun to read your fave Scripture... I have no idea which one I should pick! So many have gotten me through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. The pressure is on.
    Double yikes. I have to pick just one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually you are supposed to pick your "top three". Danya streamlined with just one and I followed her lead.

    ReplyDelete